...hoot with me ( O.O )

Friday 14 October 2011

A PIECE OF PRAYER


This past few days, my mind is in trouble. There were many factors around me that brought a storm and left me uneasy. Though i continue to hold onto God by deeply praying to help me get rid of this negative vines that squeezes me, the shadow of the sudden effect remains visible, which, the way i see it reminds me always to  call for an answer.  Life is like that, a mixture of happiness and sadness...imbalance...unforecastable...


Scrapes will measure your threshold...will try your deep seated patience...will dig up the energy left in you...will make you turn around...and if too serious...will make you fall...these instances will  remain only a beaten up contender if you have gave your self a time to call God.


Each time i feel like no one pulls me out from a hole of melancholy and  the wind of trouble approaches me and fondled me, the first thing i do is talk to God by prayer. Because my faith leads me to  a clear vertical lane of serenity.

My strong belief is my comfort zone during a fiasco. It's the first aid of my troubled emotion. A part of me that never a damn single thing can steal me from. An invisible tattoo only me and God can understand. 


Prayer is the door to get through the misty road i'm standing in. It has never been a tiring habit but instead it helps me get back to the groove to know what acts i need to do. Even the effects of the past is still there floating in my memory, prayer keeps me stronger to stand still for the next breath of life will be as fresh as the morning breeze.

Matthew 11:28-30

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

Just a piece of prayer fades away the darkness getting through your soul. An act of pure surrender defies the true meaning of your relationship with God. After...in someways...the lighter side sets on your way.

Thank you Lord for always at my side when i am filled with burdens...



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...