...hoot with me ( O.O )

Thursday 13 October 2011

I WANT THIS PILLOW

Last year when i was still working on my first family, the kid's pillow interests me a lot. I really like this pillow because its soft and even you lay your head on it, you can feel that your head isnt sinking, you will feel so relax all the sleeping hours without waking up with neck pain. The contour is uniquely designed to protect the neck area down the spine.  It has few designs and sizes of your choice. I am planning to buy this but i have to order it from singapore to be delivered to my house because there is no authorize dealer in my country or just buy it here to give it to my parents and nephews. I just really like it. 

Related item you may perk up with:



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...