WHAT YOU NEED
- 500 grams of ground beef
- 1 big grated onion
- 1 big grated tomato ( peeled and seeds removed )
- 1 small spoon full of chopped fresh herb (parsley or cilantro)
- salt and pepper to taste
- half small spoon of tomato concentrate ( tomatoe paste)
- a little bit of olive oil like half small spoon
- paprika and cumin ( about small spoon of paprika and 2 pinches of cumin )
- potato slices
- combine the ingredients except potato, tomatoe, olive oil and tomato paste
- marinate the mixture and make balls enough for a bite.
- put the meat balls in the caserole and add the grated tomatoe and a little bit of water
- bring to boil and add the tomatoe paste and potato slices. At this time you might need to add salt and pepper to make the sauce tasty. And add the olive oil, cover and let the potato cooked.